Thursday 27 September 2012

My 2D animation Ideas- Were I got the ideas from

 Jumping Over Objects (Mario Game)

 I got the idea of the jumping object from the game Mario when it very first started.  The game is animated and looks and is really good. If I was to choose this for my final  idea I would use similar stuff for example the boxes to make the animated character big and create other animated characters to make him die.




Fruit (Ooglies)
I got the idea of my grapes and evil apple looking like they are more real by the show Ooglies, I thought that If I was to do this for my final idea then I would change what the fruit do and make it more entertaining, with the grapes in the pool and the cherry comes and saves them





Snowball Fight (the online game)
I got this idea from the 2D game Snowball Fight. Its a really good game were you have to shoot people and the aim of the game is not let them hit you. If I was to do this for my final 2D animation I would not make it as a game but as 2 people cartoon throwing snowballs at each other and showing them how to build really good snowballs going over the top with it. 



Roller-coaster (roller-coaster game)

I got the idea of the roller-coaster effect from the game Roller-coaster which is an online game. If I was to do this for my final idea I wouldnt make it as a game I would do it as an acual roller-coaster with a big loop and make something happen like someone breaks part of the roller- coaster off and the carriage falls into the sea or something.





Evaluation Animation Idea:
I got the idea from the Guinness advert, were the go from human all the way back in time to a newt. If I was to do this for my final 2D animation I would have to work hard and get the right background and lighting and also do each individual animal which can move and crawl.









No comments:

Post a Comment