Thursday 4 October 2012

2D Animation- Evalution Idea detailed plan

 My detailed plan of my evaluation...
This is my detailed plan for my idea for my evaluation animation, this plan tells me what sounds I need and were the animation is going to be made and done. It also tells me about the characters/ animals and what movements they are going to do. This mind map also tells me what each scene is about and what going to be in the background for example with the dinosaur scene it's going to have trees in the background like a rainforest.



Different characters for my evaluation idea...
These are just sketches of my dinosaurs and also a sketch of a caveman this is so that I can get the features right to make it look more realistic. These are just the basic drawings of my evaluation idea, I am going to develop them and put colour on them to make them look more realistic and life like.

No comments:

Post a Comment