Monday 22 October 2012

my new 3D Fruit Proposal


 The medium I am going to use for my 3D fruit animation is going to be clay animated. I am also going to take series of shots about 19 per second on a SLR camera. The animation is going to be Fruit drowning in water and then getting saved by cherries. It is going to be based in a kitchen sink which is the main setting of the animation, once I have finished the animation I am the going to put music on it and put a bit of voice over so that you get each individual character.

My audience is going to be aged 5 – 12 years of age simply because it fruit talking and moving, and it’s something that I would associate with children in this age group rather than someone older. This age group is also because when I have done my research like in the TV program ooglies, I found that this age group is what they try and aim for as well.

My style for my animation is going to be quiet bright and colourful in some area, but when the apple comes on it’s going to go a bit darker to show that he is an evil apple. Also it going to be set in a natural environment simply because it fruit and from my research in ooglies they seem to use a more natural setting and use things which you would expect in that place of the house. My setting is going to be really simple and when the cherries come on they are going to be bright so tat the audience know that they are trying to help the grapes in a way.

I got the idea of my 3D animation from the TV show ooglies, this show is really like what I want to achieve because it uses the same types of techniques I want to use and a similar setting as well. I have also been looking at different clay animated shows like the morph and seen how they made the characters move and they way they moved there mouths and body. My animation is going to start off with an apple moaning and grumbling, then he sees the grapes and like the pipe- pipper he leads them to the sink and one by one they go into the water but can't swim, then the cherries come to the rescue and save them then there is going to be a close up of the apples face grumbling, and then you see the cherries bring the grapes alive and then they sing a song at the end.

The length of my animation has to be about 1 minute long so during this time I’m going to have to fit in with all my scenes with the apple and the grapes drowning and the cherry’s saving them ECT.

No comments:

Post a Comment