Wednesday 3 October 2012

2D Proposal for Evolution

My median for my 2D evolution is going to be using drawing which then when I have completed I'm going to put onto istopmotion on the computer and do my animation on the program. The animation is going to be a series of animals from a piranha fish to a human and the animation is going to show you how evaluation was created. The animals are going to be moving in there own habitat, and walk across the page. Whilst the animation is happening I'm going to put some music in the background which tells you about evaluation and how it was created.

My audience is going to be ages 7- 14 year old. This is because they are more than likely going to be doing about evolution at school, and it's just a simple way of understanding how evaluation works. Also children at this age seem to learn better from pictures, and it's just a fun way to learn something that can be quiet difficult and mis-lead because of so many different interpretations and religious points of view.

My indication of my style of my animation is going to be quiet natural colours, because its of nature and it's not going to look right if I have really bright colours, which I will do is that am going to put a bit of brightness and contrast on it so that it looks a bit more old looking up until present day. My evaluation is to educate young children of how evaluation started and eventually go out to across the world.

I got my idea for my 2D evolution animation from the advert ' the Guinness advert' in the advert it started from people drinking in the pub and then going back in time to the cavemen and then the dinosaur age and then going all the way though to newts which apparently started the evaluation off. I want to do my animation like this because it looks really effective and is pretty easy by the looks of things.

The length of my animation has to be about 1 minute long so am going to have to squeeze my scenes in and also want my animals moving but not to quick so I'm going to have to do not so many animals but make it look like it looks like evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment