Tuesday 23 October 2012

My designs of clay for my new 3D animation


These are my characters for my new 3D animation I have decided to do fruit with clay because I didn't have much time to do it because I had to change my idea, but know I have done them I think my animation is going to be better than the teddy bear one. I got the idea from the program ooglies. I am really proud of my clay animation because I have only touched on it this year, doing a bit of morph animation so I was really pleased of what I have achieved. In the first image they are the cherry first aids which save the grapes from drowning. The middle picture is of the evil apple who going to be like the pipe- piper who leads them to jumping in, and in the third picture is of the grapes which are the ones who get saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment